Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Calculate Age Of Rat Dying Hamsters/new Pet?

Dying hamsters/new pet? - how to calculate age of rat

I have three dwarf hamsters March. The pet store did not know exactly how old they were, but said it was probably 5 months, but I think that was more than that. They began to die. I got rid of the first two digits (the third is still alive), but then I thought that the hamsters in hibernation. Then I read hamsters (because they are from Siberia), does not hibernate, so at least I have not had a live animal.

Anyway, I calculated that more than 1 year old dwarf hamster and my book says that my ways of life of about 1.5 years, then I think we will die of old age.

Well, my question is, my hamster is likely to close soon with other hamsters. I have a 20 gallon tank and I want to go longa small animal again. What rodent / small animal would be very comfortable in this cage size?

I have heard that rats, you'll need at least 2 square feet per animal and the social, so I did not have enough space.

What a good little pets. Mice are nice, that animals have a tendency to bite, small animals, which I always fear bites that.

Thanks

4 comments:

Ogra said...

Mice are nice (no rhyme intended), but like many other small rodents, should be socialized. They are not as social as the rat, but you will find that it can be very entertaining if you're used to. How do hamsters, they are not extra long life. Gerbils are another option, such as rodents and can be cold. Gerbils have a tendency to epilepsy, which of course is of great importance is the owner. Small animals Whatever you get, remember, a lot of research before they do at home.

Guinealu... said...

I like to try a teddy bear hamster or gerbil.

Phillip said...

Try a Syrian hamsters are great pets

11221675 said...

Try the golden hamster. They live alone, and with a large room. Diffinately They are not social. bite when they wake up, but if you tame the right to be your best friend. They live about 2-3 years.

If you see something that does not bite at all, and you can have more than one on the tank size on gerbils. Pets are good and do not bite.

The mouse makes the best animals I've heard. and biting. I do not know how true, because I never had one, but you never know.

Good luck!
Hamster Answers
... http://syrianhamtologyonline.webs.com/in

Post a Comment