Monday, February 22, 2010

Pics Of A Vag DOSE HE LIKE ME? 10 POINTS?

DOSE HE LIKE ME? 10 POINTS? - pics of a vag

Well, I was LRG again, and I met a man who started txtin me and asked for the first day of school in 7 vanguard and I said yes. TxtEdit weekedn flirt and all that ****, but when I arrived at school on Monday, ignored me and hugs were suckish. Then I broke him and Waset Wiffen sad for everything that grls Wiffen flrtion rite in front of me. it was like ****** great thing! then we became friends and we are again flirting on Friday after school, and he hugged me and said someone Yu r goin he said, I think to me and said Yeh you go and someone should say that we do not kiss, and someone said, and eventually embrace to 4 times! So I'm back and I like TxtEdit USAL and talked and then I said Wiffen Whutcha Hangin grls order will not say names, but wWiffen as only 7 grls and other media, and said that all these PPL have been stealing his mobile phone and bad things Sayn 2 ME. werid because it is a big fucking wrong man to ask whut Somtimes in use and when I touch VAG. So ask me anything and I was HAV 4 photos pic mail, thank God (: and btw im 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help and btw you want to do and is a flirt
and the LRG TxtEdit you give me your phone number I'm sayin makin Wiffen HIM OUT hahahhahah and boring for me k me TxtEdit Juss said he loves me and said jokein and I was like I dont think it's funny.
PLEASE HELP

0 comments:

Post a Comment