Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Drum Loops Is It Legal To Use Drum Loops That You've Purchased When Making/producing Your Own Music?

Is it legal to use Drum loops that you've purchased when making/producing your own music? - drum loops

I just want to know whether it is legal or not. I was surfing and saw these things www.ratedh.net sample pack of drum loops that I want to buy, to save me time to produce my own music. Is it legal or not? My plans for the use of drum loops that I purchased covered, things like effects / vocals / etc etc in the rhythms, and others.

2 comments:

dalcun said...

If your property if they do not as a commercial song (to show in this case, would you or your record company in order) through the exchange of information extracted from the sample jobs to go.

There are many websites that offer free and rhythms of the original free sale just for this purpose.

erhitfm said...

its fine as long as you win not by other groups or titles.

Post a Comment