Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pre Teen Model Sites Pre-teen Modeling Questions?? Easy 10 Pts!?

Pre-teen Modeling Questions?? Easy 10 pts!? - pre teen model sites

Ok, I thought of filling in some forms of modeling in some places. But I have some questions. (Please respond only if their model, the agent or know what you mean)

1. What are good agents? I am in the vicinity of Miami, if it helps. (Free only)
2. How much money
3. What are you looking for?
4. If I was the exception, what I wear to an interview? Hair, clothes, make some?
Thanks, if I have more questions will be added!

1 comments:

brooke said...

Hello, I'm a model and was one of nearly three years. I've been in commercials and played in some not so popular magazines (lol). I can not help you with your first two questions, because I live in Australia. You can Google "agents of Miami (Free), except that I do not know if you can free book. Staff May to find someone with a personality. As a model, not only needs a good walk, and photogenic, but a real personality is necessary. If it is adopted, it would look in magazines and then put some kind of such models. Not too much makeup. They want a natural look. And see also Hair magazines. I think it is good: )

Post a Comment