Monday, January 11, 2010

Dog Urine On Hardwood Floors Can Dog Urine Ruin Shiny, Polished, Hardwood Floors?

Can Dog Urine ruin shiny, polished, hardwood floors? - dog urine on hardwood floors

I moved into an apartment and all its shiny wood floors, I made my last, because APT has ruined the carpet and my dog, because she has accidents. But now, people I can urinate tellling destroy your floors? What if I clean it? And what is the best cleaning products which will not have the brilliance of the story?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ruins can be the final as his caustic

DonA said...

Yes, it is very acidic urine. It will kill the grass. Your dog should not have accidents at home first. It needs to be trained a little better. The plant has a beating.

DonA said...

Yes, it is very acidic urine. It will kill the grass. Your dog should not have accidents at home first. It needs to be trained a little better. The plant has a beating.

Post a Comment