Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Painting Over Ralph Lauren River Rock Using Ralph Lauren River Rock?

Using Ralph Lauren River Rock? - painting over ralph lauren river rock

I am pleased with my studio and a playroom and bought several quarts of paint color of Ralph Lauren River Rock. After seeing the video I think I have a good idea of how to do is, but I searched the internet today and found horror stories about this product. The new walls are installed, it has twice already and I will not spoil.

Can someone tell me who made this process so that the best technique? I will start today!

Thank you!

1 comments:

jeepdriv... said...

It's great, but a little practice. And paint a lot more than you think.

Mine has 3 layers instead of the recommended 2nd The trick with that is likely to follow the instructions and laid it on thick.

Post a Comment