Sunday, January 3, 2010

N Acetylcarnosine N-acetylcarnosine Cataract Treatment?

N-acetylcarnosine Cataract Treatment? - n acetylcarnosine

Hello,

The dog of my friend has developed a cataract. Thanks to the advanced stage, the vet recommended surgery.

After searching online, found some eye drops reverse the alleged cure cataracts and are bought. I do not know who bought the drops, but my own research suggests that N-acetylcarnosine.

Internet sites advertising or selling, are in nature, similar to sites that sell the pills that claim to increase penis length, miraculously removing weight, etc. .. dubious My question is Does anyone know anything concrete about eye drops?

I think they do not work ... But what did they have? "Acetylcarnosine? Are they dangerous to your health? My girlfriend really hope that the work, and I do not want to discourage premature.

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

N-alpha-acetylcarnosine has indicated potential for the treatment and correction of cataracts in humans. But to be honest I know very little about the use of human drugs, animal and I did some research and came to this:

http://www.eyesight.nu/nacetylcarnosine_ ...

It refers specifically to exceed anything of the sort line, but clearly explains the chemistry of the droplets.

This is perhaps a little more useful in terms of their concerns:
http://www.wisechoicemedicine.net/store/ ...

All indications suggest this course of treatment is a safe alternative to surgery.

Post a Comment