Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wii Bowling Bag Im Worried About How Much I Eat, And How Little Exercise I Do.?

Im worried about how much i eat, and how little exercise i do.? - wii bowling bag

Therefore, it seems too much to eat, I will breakfast (usually 1 slice of bread or a bowl of cereal)
Then it was over lunch, a sandwich, a bag of mini Ryvita, the handful of dried cranberries, a cup of yogurt probiotics (sometimes not) the whole time, then a bar of chocolate and some fruit wrap.
I want to go home and snack and dinner, I will be very crowded later after dinner, and after about an hour, I'll eat lunch ...
When the late, sometimes I'll go back and snacks, and I can not help me.

Im not overweight, I have an ideal BMI (like Wii Fit) in about 5 "1 and weigh about 8o last time checked.

The price to be worried about gaining weight, I feel.

I drink a cup of tea every morning and 1 to 2 cups of hot chocolate after school. (in 15 years)

I eh twice a week. and occasionally horse riding.

What can I do to keep from eating too?
As soon as the weather is better, (im gonna go power walking every night or both nights)

6 comments:

Jeff said...

From what you have described above is not so bad eating habits, breakfast is good, you should consider eating more then.

The problem I see in terms of staff training is that you often eat healthy snacks, especially chocolate.

If a replacement can be a bit more healthy that you like, then it would be useful. It's really good to eat several small meals throughout the day because the body is less likely due to foods (fats) to the fact that knowledge to keep you in food several times a day.

More work will certainly contribute to your chances of winning, the fat tissue, fun activities, you can reduce the Wii Fit is not every day, too.

momrfg20... said...

His plan is not really bad for the age of 15 years. I think if you should be additional activities that you mentioned, you will be in order. Snack several times a day is actually a good thing, as long as healthy food. Help your metabolism works.

momrfg20... said...

His plan is not really bad for the age of 15 years. I think if you should be additional activities that you mentioned, you will be in order. Snack several times a day is actually a good thing, as long as healthy food. Help your metabolism works.

Anonymous said...

In fact, you should eat 6 times a day to keep your metabolism going, but must loosee to the Alkaline diet for weight loss


http://alkalinebody.notlong.com

Anonymous said...

In fact, you should eat 6 times a day to keep your metabolism going, but must loosee to the Alkaline diet for weight loss


http://alkalinebody.notlong.com

ManthaN said...

I have not twice a week, right?

or need to find partners and to me dat ur girl shud sort ...

Post a Comment