Friday, January 22, 2010

Ulcer Picture Gallbladder OR What? Picture.... Please Help Doctors!?

Gallbladder OR What? Picture.... Please Help Doctors!? - ulcer picture

I saw the doc ... think it is possible that an ulcer, said to give him time before blood tests. Who more than 1 week. The pain was 1 week and again yesterday after eating spicy Chinese chicken. The pain is very soft and feels a little tired or burning, sometimes in the upper right quadrant of the stomach. It bothers me to breathe or cough or something like that. I have a table, I marked on my pain is connected. Tomorrow I will doc ... but need some advice as possible ... I know it can be diagnosed over the Internet, but some advice from a doctor or a nurse would be useful. I am very excited about it. Thank you for your help.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/angiedebem/meab1.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head. It is impossible to diagnose over the Internet.
Could be a hiatal hernia, an ulcer or gallstones, for example. But it is simply impossible to say with certainty.
Good luck with the doctors. I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment