Friday, January 8, 2010

Sympathy Cards For Family I Would Like To Know Some Creative Projects I Can Make From Sympathy Cards.?

I would like to know some creative projects I can make from sympathy cards.? - sympathy cards for family

My stepmother recently died. I have sent all the cards of sympathy to friends and family have, but will not simply throw in a box. I think keeping a creative way and show them that they are a work of art and still be able to read messages from time to time. I appreciate your help and your ideas!

3 comments:

craftyma... said...

How to make a guestbook added. Or maybe put it in memory access / frames and add little nic-NCC inside, on the cards. Here is a link I found is I had a similar qeustion. I liked the best answer may help ...

Marthado... said...

Use parts of them can be used for a scrapbooking page handwritten notes and signatures. Use image to make a collage. You can scan a CD.

sheila_7... said...

copy it into squares of fabric and quilt a memory

Post a Comment